Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, September 26, 2016

Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine

I have a new Sewing and Embroidery machine, its a "Brother, Innovis 1200" and I am so excited to start some projects that need some embroidery.  Its been a long time coming and I have wanted a machine like this for as long as I remember.  It is a beautiful shade of mauve on the top, one of my favourite colours, but jokes aside, it is a great machine.  The RRP is $2,229.00 but today in our local Spotlight store they had this one for $799.00 a steal at that price, and it was the only one left. Apparently they wont be stocking any machines over $1000.00 anymore and that is why they had been marked down, lucky me is what I thought!  I went to buy a box of threads and couldnt believe the price of a box of 40 Brother ones, $220, shock horror, anyways there must be conversion charts out there to use the cheaper brands, so I will go in search of the answers.  And next time I come into Blogger world I will have completed my first little embroidery and I will show everyone.  Cool hey! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment